Happy Tuesday Followers!
I have a great banana chocolate chip muffin recipe for you guys this week. It is super easy, healthy, & (the best part) it requires minimal dishes. You can whip these up quickly just in your blender.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups large flake oats (Hilray gluten-free oats are fab & they are made right in my home town!)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp egg whites
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (Silk is my personal fav)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp stevia (optional or add a different sugar/sweetener of your choice)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Fold in dark chocolate chips & nuts after blending
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Add all ingredients into your blender (I use a Vitamix – it is so powerful and can take on all ingredients at once!)
- Fold in the chocolate chips and nuts last.
- Grease your muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Bake at 350F for ~15 minutes.
- Devour 🙂