Ingredients (serves ~20 bites):
- 1 ½ cup Quick Cooking Oats
- ½ cup natural almond butter
- 3 ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tsp hemp hearts
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chunks, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats and room temperature almond butter. Mix thoroughly.
- Add in the melted coconut oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients with regular mixing. Fold in the chocolate chunks last.
- Roll in to bite-sized balls and store in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy chilled. 🙂