This is a one bowl recipe… quick and easy to make AND you can easily tailor it to your taste buds. Change the nuts that are used, add chia, flax, or a different dried fruit to suit your taste buds!
Ingredients (makes ~12 bars):
- 3 large bananas, mashed (I used two from the counter and one thawed from frozen)
- 2 cups large flake oats
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (or dried blueberries, raisins, small fruit of choice)
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts, salted (cashews, almonds, pecans)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- touch of ground sea salt
- 1/2 cup camino dark chocolate dairy-free chocolate chips (>70% cacao)
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients in the order that I wrote into one large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Spray a baking pan or casserole dish with coconut oil.
- Pour the mixture into the dish, pack down and distribute evenly.
- Bake at 350F for ~20 minutes until browning.
Allow to cool, slice into bars or squares, and enjoy!