The appearance of these guys doesn’t do the flavour justice. MMMmmm these cookies turned out SO good and they are packed with nutrient dense ingredients (…ALOT of ingredients).
What you will need (~18-20 cookies):
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour (I have used corn flour, almond flour, and quinoa flour, they all work great).
- 1/2 cup large flake oats
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp maple sugar (found at FarmBoy.. omit and do more coconut sugar instead if you can’t find this ingredient)
- 4 tbsp coconut smiles (found at costco – see here , bulk barn and FarmBoy also carry these)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Cashew milk (or a nut milk of your choice)
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- One by one begin to mix in the wet ingredients to the same bowl. Regularly mix.
- When all ingredients are mixed thoroughly together, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form batter into cookies. (If you are forming them with your hands ensure to wash your hands and leave them a bit wet to avoid all the batter sticking to your hands).
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool. ENJOY!