I LOVE peach season! However, I am sure I’m not the only one who finds that all the peaches you buy ripen at the exact same time. So… I thought I would create a new recipe with some of the ones I bought before they go bad.
Recipe makes ~12 cookies.
Combine Dry Ingredients and mix:
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup corn flour (or gluten-free flour of your choice)
- 2 tbsp Sunwarrior protein powder (you can omit this and just add more flour if you don’t want to make protein cookies).
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 packets of stevia OR 1-1.5 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp hemp
- Pinch ground sea salt
Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredient bowl and mix all together:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp egg whites
- 2.5 tbsp cashew milk (Silk Unsweetened)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2.5 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp natural almond butter (softened)
***Fold in two diced fresh peaches***
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, make your batter into cookies.
- Bake for ~15 minutes until browning.
- Enjoy 🙂