- 1 cup packed/pitted dates, soften for 40 secs
- 1/3 cup cashew milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 tbsp natural almond butter, softened
- 2 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- ~3/4 cup dark chocolate melting wafers
Combine all ingredients except the dark chocolate in a Vitamix or food processor. Blend until evenly mixed. Spread into the bottom of a dish line with parchment paper. Spread it about 1/2 an inch thick. Put the dish in the freezer until bottom layer has hardened.
Melt dark chocolate (~3/4 cup dark chocolate melting wafers). Remove the dish from the freezer. Spread dark chocolate on top. Put back in the freezer. When the dark chocolate has hardened they are ready to eat!
Store in the freezer. Enjoy 🙂