First attempt at making cookies out of protein powder turned out quite well! These cookies are gluten-free and dairy-free.
Nutrition Facts: 100 cals per cookie, 4.4g fat, 8g carbs, 7.2g protein!
Ingredients: Makes 7 cookies
- 2 scoops Genuine Health’s vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 1 tbsp natural almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground sea salt
- 3 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 packet stevia
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp shredded coconut
- Optional: dark chocolate chips.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Mix.
- Begin to add in wet ingredients with regular mixing.
- When all ingredients are thoroughly mixed together, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, form your batter into cookies. Press down to make flat cookies instead of ball shapes to ensure proper cooking throughout.
- Bake at 350F for ~15-20 minutes. Watch when the cookies begin to brown and remove from the oven. Allow to sit and cool.
- Enjoy! 🙂