Ingredients (Serves 4-6)
1.5 cup COOKED red/white quinoa
1 large cucumber, peeled, chopped/diced
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/3 cup black olives
1 small red onion, chopped/diced finely
1/3 cup crumbed feta (add more if you are a feta lover!)
Pinch ground pepper
1 tsp lemon juice
Add FarmBoys Greek dressing to taste.
1. Follow quinoa package directions – make 1.5 cups cooked quinoa.
2. Once cooked, chill quinoa in the fridge for a few hours.
3. Prepare/chop other ingredients.
4. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and store in the fridge.
5. Serve chilled – the longer it sits, the more the flavours come out… it is good either way but best when prepared in advance as it can sit longer 🙂
I choose Farmboy’s dressings as they are all natural and have no added refined sugars and preservatives. Choose dressing that you can pronounce and know what every ingredient is! Farm boy is a reliable source for these types of products 🙂