2-3 boneless/skinless chicken breast, chopped
1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
5 green onions, chopped
1 can diced tomatoes
1/2 cup chicken broth
2 tbsp paprika
1.5 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 red pepper, chopped/sliced
1 green pepper, choppedsliced
1/2 tsp cumin
1/3 cup greek yogurt
1/2 tsp curry powder
1 large garlic clove, crushed
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large skillet on medium-high heat, add 1-2 tbsp olive oil
2. Add the chicken breast to the skillet and cook until no pink left throughout.
3. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
4. On medium heat, Add into the same large skillet the diced tomatoes, chicken broth, greek yogurt, and nutritional yeast. Stir to thoroughly mix.
5. Add in the green onions, peppers, chickpeas, and chicken to the skillet.
6. Continue to add the rest of the ingredients while continually mixing.
7. Allow to simmer (low heat) for ~ 20 minutes to bring out all the flavours and allow the peppers to soften.
8. Serve on rice, quinoa, or eat on its own.