3 Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless, chopped
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp Sriracha sauce
2 tsp chili powder
3 tsp lemon juice
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl (except the chicken breast)
2. Once it is all combined together, add the chopped chicken breast. Make sure it all gets covered.
3. Allow this to sit in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours to soak up the flavour. In the meantime prepare your dip.
4. Once allowed to marinade for a few hours, turn BBQ on medium heat to preheat. Put your chicken onto Kabob skewers.
5. In tinfoil, add the chicken kabobs to the BBQ. Cook for ~15 minutes before moving directly onto the grill.
6. BBQ, rotating regularly, the kabobs until fully cooked. (No pink throughout).
Greek Yogurt Dip:
3/4 cup plain 0% greek yogurt
1 tbsp green onion, chopped
1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup cucumber, chopped/diced to small bits
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp honey
Combine all dip ingredients and allow to sit in the fridge to absorb all the flavours while the chicken is cooking. This will make quite a bit.. it is a great dip to use for veggies as well. 🙂