3/4 of a medium head of cauliflower
1/4 cup vegetable broth or chicken broth
1 tbsp olive oil
2 small cloves garlic, crushed
3 tbsp nutritional yeast
4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
1 tsp ground sea salt
1.5 tsp ground pepper
1/2 cup vegetable broth or chicken broth
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Steam cauliflower (chopped) in a microwave safe container with 1/2 cup water for 8 minutes (until soft).
2. Drain cauliflower. Put in the blender with 1/4 cup broth (chicken or vegetable).
3. Blend until makes a “cream” with no chunks.
4. In a skillet on low-medium heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil to bottom. Then add in your cauliflower blend.
5. Stir in the crushed garlic, 3 tbsp nutritional yeast, salt, pepper, onion powder, lemon juice, basil. Add in another 1/2 cup of broth slowly while continuously stirring.
6. Stirring continuously, allow to cook on the stove top for at least another 10 minutes to bring out all the flavours!
7. ENJOY 🙂 You can put this on your pasta noodles, zucchinni noodles, on a chicken breast and vegetables like I did… and so much more!