1/2 large head of cauliflower
3 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
1/2 tsp pepper flakes
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp paprika
Pinch of cayenne pepper
1 tsp lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Put olive oil in a bowl with a lid and add cauliflower. Put the lid on and shake to coat the cauliflower.
3. Add seasonings/rest of ingredients.
4. Put on baking sheet lined with tin foil.
5. Bake at 400F for ~25 minutes, until browning.
6. Enjoy! We dipped our bites in dijon mustard and I also tried dipping it in plain greek yogurt (my favourite) to help tame the firey bite — was delicious!