For the soup:
1 tbsp italian seasoning
1 carton Campbell’s Vegetable Broth
1/2 cup sprouted Tru Roots quinoa
1 large red onion, chopped
1 1/2 cups chopped grape tomatoes
2 bay leaves
2 garlic gloves, crushed
1. Start by making the chicken meatballs. Combine all ingredients and mix.
2. Heat a skillet on medium with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
3. Cook meatballs in the skillet, turn regularly to cook evenly.
4. While the meatballs are cooking, in a large soup pot add the vegetable broth, 1/2 cup quinoa and put on medium heat. Add in the 2 bay leaves and crushed garlic.
5. When meatballs are cooked (no pink throughout) add them to the soup pot.
6. In the same skillet, add 1 tbsp of olive oil and sauté the red onion and grape tomatoes for 7 minutes.
7. Add the tomatoes, onion, and italian seasoning to the soup pot.
8. Allow to simmer on low-medium heat for ~30 minutes or more.
9. ENJOY 🙂