What you will need:
1 head cauliflower, finely minced into “rice”
2 large carrots, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 1/2 cups broccoli, chopped
1 cup mushrooms, chopped
1 small red onion, chopped
1 tsp ground sea salt
1 tsp ground pepper
1.5 tbsp curry powder
1 clove garlic, crushed
Optional: 2 boneless & skinless chicken breasts, cooked & chopped
1. Mince up the head of cauliflower into small rice-like bits.
2. Put 1 tbsp olive oil into a skillet, add in the minced cauliflower.
3. While this is cooking, sauté your vegetables in a separate skillet in 1 tbsp coconut oil with 1 clove crushed garlic.
4. Add pepper, salt, and curry powder to the cauliflower skillet while cooking.
5. Sauté the cauliflower and vegetables until tender (~15 minutes until done).
6. When finished, top your cauliflower rice with the stir-fried vegetables and voila! Enjoy!