Ingredients needed (makes 14 bites):
- 1 cup dates, pitted & soaked
- 3/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tsp chia
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (69% cacao)
- 1/4 cup raisins
1. Put 1 cup of dates in the microwave with 1 tbsp water for 40 seconds to soften.
2. Mash the dates in a bowl.
3. Combine all the other ingredients and mix together.
4. Form into mini cookie bites and store in refrigerator.
5. Eat cold 🙂
These are a great quick snack to grab on the go, cure your hunger and give you a boost of energy!